YOU MUST FILL OUT OUR SIGN UP FORM FOR YOUR SUBMISSION TO BE VALID: https://forms.gle/swMySXZcY6vu6KSv5
Our hackathon–Girls In Tech Hack–focuses on the curation of ideas that sets apart the entrepreneurs. We adept you with all the skills needed to illustrate and pitch your plans.
No coding needed to win - we want innovation.
Girls In Tech Hack is a no-code hackathon designed for middle and high school female-identifying students, trans and non-binary included, from diverse backgrounds and skill levels. Our goal is to create spaces where all students are inspired to learn new skills while collaborating on innovative projects.
$3,060 in prizes
First Place Prize
Each person on the team gets a Go-pro.
Second Place Prize.
Each person on the team gets earpods.
Third Place Prize
Each person on the team gets a Fitness Tracker.
Honorable Middle School Prize
Each person on the team gets a wireless mouse.
Honorable Mention Coded Prize
Each person on the team gets a Portable phone charger.
Each person on the team gets a Keyboard cover.
Participant Merch (150)
Ever Participant that requests merch in our sign-up form will get a T-shirt and stickers.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Project Submission Rules
- Please reference the Devpost submission demo to see the correct method for submitting your project.
- Each team will submit a video recording of their presentation to Devpost. Maximum video length is 5 minutes.
- Recommended time distribution: 3 minute pitch, 2 minute program demo
- Videos should titled “Team Name - Project Name”
VIDEO must include the following:
- Name of the team and members
- What problem is your project solving?
- What does your app or website do?
- Screenshots and/or demo of the user interface & code
Was the presentation engaging? Did it contain all the required elements?
How effectively was the theme applied?
How unique and creative was the project? How does it create something new using existing concepts?
Were the resources well used? Are the idea and design realistic?